(image coming soon….i hope)
Ok so I have had a few people ask me for recommendations both on the about page and in one of my reviews so I decided it was about time to add this page.
Like anime but don’t know what to watch next? Never seen an anime but want to? Well why not get a recommendation for a few anime from some one who lives on it ^_^
There are just a few things i need to know to help you out.
1) A few anime that you have seen and liked:
(no more then 4 please and please stay away from the big 4 being naruto, bleach, Gintama, and one piece, I give out recommendations based off these and they help me get a glimpse into what styles you like. If you have never seen an anime/don’t remember the last anime you have seen don’t worry about this ^_^)
2) Genre’s you like/cant live without:
(so this is like action, romance, comedy, ect. if you don’t know anime wise tell me book/move wise what you like watching more of ^_^)
3) Is ecchi ok or not:
(simple question of do you care if there is ecchi in your anime, yes there is anime without ecchi…)
4) Other: (optional)
(the more information you give me about what you like and don’t like the better the recommendations will be such as whether you like sub’ed or dub’ed ^_^)
so just as an example:
1) Well there are a lot but a few of my favorites were air gear, Higurashi, Haibane Renmai, and School Days
2) I really like horror a lot but also like comedy every now and then.
3) No i dont have a problem with ecchi anime.
4) Not sure if this will help you but….
Just so you know I have seen the second season of/spin off of…
Cant think of anything else…
(just a few things you can put in that area ^_^)
This is how recommendations will look:
recommendation i just gave allyandnicky:
ok so I’m going to skip the bleach thing for now (may not come back to it as it is very hard to give recommendations based of that) but as for Saiunkoku Monogatari I have never watched that one my self but form what I hear The Twelve Kingdoms is a must see if you liked it and so is Hanasakeru Seishounen, both of those i have seen and are very well done. for Samurai Champloo i would recommend Seirei no Moribito aka Guardian of the Sacred Spirit, they have both have well done fight scenes, really good story lines, and if your really likes Samurai Champloo i can almost garantee that you will like this anime as well.
As for personal recommendations for you..hummmm…
ok here are a few I personally recommend you see if you have not already.
– Air (high on my list for romance lovers, it may be slow but very very good)
– Clannad (nice mix of comedy and romance that work really well together)
– Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (though it may be more on the comedy then you like it is very good in the developing romance area)
– Honey and Clover
– Nodame Cantabile
-Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka (this one im not sure if you would like…but i think it is a good romance/comedy mix even if it has the ecchi in it)